Speaking of being hit on: what's the funniest line you ever got?

Mine was: 'hey beautiful, can I buy you a lobster?' hahahaha.

danielp

Asked by danielp at 12:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, mine isnt funny, it's gross. I was about 8mths pregnant and walking home from work and I was exhausted. I'm waiting at the corner for the light to change so that i can cross and this guy in a car says, hey honey, can i be the first one you breast feed. i almost threw up right then and there.
    Anonymous

• OMG...lol...I talk to a lot of men for my job...one has hit on me a few times...always involving food lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• "Your pants are like a mirror. I can see myself in them"
    *eye roll*
    my response "The next part of your body that comes in contact with me, you do not get back".
    *flush of anger, turning to disbelief*
    HIS response "Are those steel toe?"
    *smile*
    my response "Would you like to find out?"
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• OMG, anon that is so sick!
    Anonymous

• tell me about it, ugh
    Anonymous

• more pathetic than anything i guess..... I was at a festival and I bought a sandwich or something for lunch. Well I forgot to get napkins and moved away from that area so went to a closer booth since I was enjoying a small band that was there. I went up and asked the guy for napkins and he handed them to me and half-assedly asked me, "Could you uh, like, uh write your number on one of those?" Good grief.
    Anonymous

• I was friends with a guy who apparently was a big ladies man. I never saw the appeal, but alot of our coworkers did. He told me once that he'd had 44 sex partners, and added later that he'd "love" to make me #45.

I laughed in his face. He took it well. I can only assume he knew from the beginning that the line wouldn't work.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I was huge and pregnant and 18. This man (late 40's) very respectfully and nicely said "your very pretty miss, does that baby your carrying need a daddy?" it was weird but sweet. You could tell he was just bashful and lonely.

This happened in Arkansas. So here its not that big a deal for a young mom alone to turn to an older male to help them provide in exchage for being a wife.

Anonymous

• OMG, this crazy looking homeless dude hit on me when I was hugely pregnant. I think he only saw my face and didn't notice I was pregnant (he must have been on drugs). He said something like 'Can I come home w/ you?" Then I pointed to my stomach and he had this look of horror in his eyes and said "Oh, uh, looks like you already have a man at home.' haha.
    Anonymous

• if you were a booger Id pick you first.

to which I replied if you were a booger Id flick ya against the wall....

lol
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2009