HCG Level is 92...

hey ladies today is day 29 of my cycle..(i usually have long cycles) and i got my blood test today. My doc just called and said my HCG levels are at 92 and he is goin to test again in 48 hours. So is this a good thing? He is calling me back this afternoon when he has time to talk but im so anxious!! we have been TTC for 2 years!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You wont know till the next blood test. If it doubles then things are most likely going in the right direction. If it stays the same or drops, that is not a good sign though. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• HCG levels vary from person to person and one level can't tell much. What's important is that the level doubles when you have the second test in two days.

Good luck!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i just read that anything over 25 is a positive pregnancy. it should double every 48hrs and the low number you have now shows that you are very early in the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I had a blood draw last tuesday and he said they are up from there...im trying hard not to get my hopes up to high
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 12:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I would say that you could deff be preggo! have you taken a home test just to see what it says? BABY DUST!!
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure how many dpo you are but just as a reference (everyone is different though!), my hcg at cd27 (10dpo) was 26, at cd30 (13dpo) it was 178, at cd32 (15dpo) it was 442 and so on.

I think for the first draw, that number is great. Look for it to double at least! Congrats!

Oh, have you had your progesterone checked? I had mine checked and even though it was really high at 63, my fertility doc still wanted me to use the prometrium suppositories....after trying so hard and long, every precaution helps!!!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 9:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Ok i got my counts. Friday my HCG level was 28. and today it was at 92. So from what im reading thats good. im goin to get tested again thursday to be sure. I have been on the progesterone suppositories for 16 days now. So im good on that. and when they took my progesterone it was at 64. So thats good. O i hope you guys are right!! thanks for the help ladies!!!
    Anonymous

• Also, i dont know if its stess or what from all this. But the last 2 mornings i woke up i have puked and felt really gaggy for a few hours. and i went shopping on sunday and i walked through the mall i almost threw up because everything smelled HORRIBLE to me. When i mean horrible i mean soo strong and just nasty!! so maybe this is a good sign too.....
    Anonymous

• Yes! That is a fabulous sign :) My last pregnancy, I thought there was something dead in my bathroom but no one else smelled anything. Some things just smelled disgusting to me. And your progesterone is great too!

Just wait till your hcg gets even higher and the symptoms get even more intense and those hormones start going! Fun, fun! lol Enjoy every second :) Congrats again, sounds like things are going to go well!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 10:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2009