Is anyone else afraid this will happen to them?

I just had a baby and Im afraid if I work out and lose too much weight I will have extra skin hanging all over (especially in my tummy) Im so freaked out by the thought of it Im kinda scared to work out. Anybody know how I can work out and not get the extra skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Focus more on what you're eating, that is going to make the difference.
    Anonymous

• Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I put on about 21lbs when pregnant and I was really skinny before...I am now even thinner then I was before pregnancy and my skin is tight and not looose.

It will tighten up just give it the nutrients it needs.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You need to do both cardio & strength training.
    Anonymous

• That did happen to me without even working out. I lost all my baby weight plus about 10 pounds in the first six months after my daughter. I started eating healthier and two months ago I started taking and selling herbalife products mostly the healthy shakes in the first two weeks I lost 3 inches around my tummy from the skin getting tighter and about 2 inches everywhere else.
    Katie523

Answer by Katie523 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2009