What is so bad about Miley Cyrus?

I really don't get it. I mean I know her products are annoying because it has her picture from the waist up on everything! But you never hear baout her getting caught drunk or sleeping around. She dresses like a 17 year old...which she is. It's not like Britany Spears. This girl from what I hafe heard is clean. Even TMZ makes fun of her for not having anything bad to report!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree, she's clean and decent. Not fabulously talented but pretty good. My preteen and early teenage daughters can listen to her without hearing language and topics that adults shouldn't even have to listen to. So maybe it's a case of people want a scandal and will try to make one if they can't find one.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'm with you.
    Anonymous

• I love her! I don't get all the bashing either. Our local radio station has a DJ that disses her all the time and I'm getting fed up! I'm about ready to call in and give that DJ a piece of my mind!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 1:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Guess yall missed all the sleazy pics she posted on the net and the fact that her 20something bf lives with her?
    Anonymous

• She dresses like a 17 year old? She doesn't dress the way a 17 year old should. At an even younger age she started dressing for sex appeal. Children should not dress that way when in our society they are too young to be having sexual relationships. She moves in ways that are for sex appeal. She has had older boy friends/lovers.

She and her image are being used to sell things to make money for her that she doesn't need and for evil Disney. She had too much fame at too young of an age. Disney seeks out kids and exploits their lives and talents.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• She is a skank!! Did you see her dancing with the stripper pole??

Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Her teeth creep me out...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• She is a minor who recently got a tattoo under her boob
    She dresses like a skank and had her boobs pouring out of her dress when addressing the queen.
    She dances on a stripper pole.
    There are so many reasons why I think she's a poor role model for my daughters. Those are just a few.
    Anonymous

• I just think that whole type of star/image promotes being superficial.
    Anonymous

• She got the tattoo in memory on one of her friends who died of Cystic Fibrosis. - That doesn't sound tacky or slutty.
    She was on top of a MOVING ice cream truck it was for balance. I mean she didn't hump it or anything!
    Her boyfriend is living with the family. They haven't packed up and left for a apartment in La. And she isn't knocked up so there ya go.
    Anonymous