do you think it'd be nice if we could sort the questions by date?

instead of going back and back how many pages to find what you answered anonymously?

i couldnt remember what the question was labeled or what catagory it was in yesterday. so i was thinking how it'd be so nice if we could use a "sort by" tab so i wouldnt have to go back 40 some pages to look for something, i could have put my answer to bookmark it, yes but i didnt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It would be nice for more than just referring back. Just today I thought I would look up anything about tonight's finale of So You Think You Can Dance, but when I searched it, I was getting questions and answers from 2 seasons ago, in 2008. It would have been GREAT to at least have them arranged from most-recent.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I don't really know because I don't refer back most of the time. When I do it's because it popped into my mind and I want to check on it, which means I remembered what it was about. LOL! I guess for those like you who DO refer back it would be nice. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009