Is your family like this? (shaking my head)

Don't you hate when you have a certain way of doing something it is perfect in your eyes but when someone does the very same thing but does not do it just like you...lol

I guess that is where the words come from "If you want something done right you have to do it yourself"....lol I've always said this to my family but that is what makes us different I guess...dummy me but that is the way I am.
Ex: When I take out the kitchen trash out I place in a bigger trash can with a lid and a unused trash bag in it then I close it then I come in and place a new trash bag in the kitchen trash can. OH!!!but....when anyone else does it they just take the trash out and that is it so when I go to throwing something THERE IS NO TRASH BAG IN THE CAN...aarrgg!!! I hate that feeling so I have to get a bag for me....venting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We didn't USED to be this way. My DH just returned from Iraq, and the first few weeks were FULL of instances like this. I had gotten very adjusted to living like a single mom and doing EVERYTHING "my way". When he came home and started leaving towels on the bathroom floor or putting the ketchup in the pantry instead of the fridge - I was more than a little annoyed. While this stuff hadn't bothered me BEFORE his deployment, I had gotten un-used to them and was not readjusting to his presence very well.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Yes. It takes a lot of adjusting to accept that someone else's way might work too, even though it's not as awesome as my way of doing things.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Lol every tuesday morning (trash day) dh does that! Lol! But what really drives me nuts is folding the laundry. First of all dh doesn't vacuum first so anything on the floor gets on the clean clothes then I when folding ds clothes I have a pile for his pj's, one for his pajama tops and one for his pajama bottoms, one for long sleeve shirts and one for short sleeve shirts, one for pants and one for shorts, one for his white tee shirts and one for his baby beeters etc. Dh tries to do as I do but it doesn't work. And to top it off I fold department style and he doesn't lol. I don't know why I'm so nerotic about it lol.
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My husband just takes the trash out, so when I go to throw something away there is no bag in the trashcan. It really is annoying. Also .. when my husband hangs up the clothes .. I don't get it.. It's like he threw the shirt up in the air and let it fall on the hanger. It's never straight, it's crumpled up .. I don't get it. How hard is it to put clothes on a hanger, really?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• my husband's thing is not moving the hangar to the middle when he takes something off the hangar,so when I go to hang stuff up,I have to hunt thru the whole closet for a hangar! He does that trash bag thing too.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2009