I just read yet ANOTHER question where

Miley Cyrus was referred to as a "slut" and a "terrible influence". Why? What has she done to deserve these titles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think she's slutty at all. She seems to have her head sitting firmly on her shoulders. If you don't like tattoos, don't get one. If you don't want your minor getting one, don't sign for it. Doesn't make Miley a slut.

Also, yes, she might wear some outfits that you don't approve of, but she's leaps and bounds better than most celebrities her age. As for the Vanity Fair shoot, I thought it was a beautiful photo. Yes, she was "topless" - but you were nowhere close to seeing her breasts, and there was NOTHING sexual about it. It was artistic.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• everyone's judged whether your famous or not. someone told me my page is slutty. famous or not, doesnt matter to people who like to judge
    Anonymous

• Didn't she do a magazine cover, wearing a strapless dress that couldn't be seen, thus looking naked? Other than that, I don't know.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• FAMOUS OR NOT THEY JUDGE YOU.

It is sad that the famous get tormented more, and everyday people live the same exact way.

I love miley, Go Miley and forget what people say!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't think a minor getting a tattoo under her boob is a positive role model for my 8 year old. Did you see what she wore when she was greeting the queen? Her boobs were spilling out. I see a trainwreck waiting to happen.
    Anonymous

• I always wonder that too. I have no idea what she did wrong. The pole dance wasn't a great move, but that was her choreographer, you know she didn't come up with that herself.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't think she's slutty, but she isn't always the best influence. Yet she's young and she's bound to make mistakes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Did you see her doing the pole dance?

Answer by rkoloms at 2:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.flixray.com/news/wp-content/movie_photos/2008/05/miley_cyrus_bikini.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flixray.com/news/tag/miley-ray-cyrus/&usg=__VAgDQPsYjXhWv9VsnucQYnLQQ4U=&h=497&w=400&sz=20&hl=en&start=24&tbnid=Rzb7dQTvE_2qUM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=105&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiley%2Bcyrus%2Bvanity%2Bfair%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18

Maybe this is why? Yes, A LOT of teens are taking photos like this, but don't you think those in the public eye have more of a responsibility to be more mature, especially when they have young fans who might see these? *shrug*

SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• The naked magazine photo shoot, the pole dance on the music awards that the world saw, including her father, in the slut clothes. I don't understand why so many mothers are okay with this. Somehow I have a hard time believing you'd stand up and cheer seeing your daughter dressed like a whore dancing on a pole in front of a trailer house prop. At least I hope no one here would be alright with that.
    Anonymous