wish i could look at my SIL and say "boy those words that just came out of your mouth were UGLY!"

but we all have to be around each other and get along. she thinks she can be on her high horse and say anything she wants and no one will talk back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We must have the same SIL. She mouths off like she has every right and no one dares to tell her otherwise, especially when she is talking to me. Until recently I kept my comments to myself for the sake of peace but no more. And it doesn't even have to be as ugly as anything she is saying, just a well placed civilized comeback will shut her up. I'm at the point where a spoiled teenage brat doesn't get to be nasty to me and get away with it. Once you reach that point, it will be easy to deliver a good shot to yours.
    Anonymous

• So, what's the question?
    RobynS

Answer by RobynS at 1:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Well apparently she can, because nobody is talking back. By sitting back and not saying anything you're giving her permission to be on her high horse. If people don't stand up to her she won't realize that she needs to tone it down a bit. Talk to her and let her know that she is offensive.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• As long as no one does talk back, she can. If you want to tell her that, then do so. She won't believe you, but maybe it'll get her thinking. Nah! It's worth a shot though.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i guess the question was "should i?" and pretty much what your thoughts on it was.
    Anonymous