"Only for TTC moms and currently pregnant moms".....

if you are currently working...what type of job do you have?, do you think being pregnant or getting pregnant will interfere with your job?..im asking because my career path is law enforcement and human services and its freaking me out to think that my job could hinder my chances of being pregnant because of the demand and the potential danger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, if your career choice is law enforcement, you could hinder your ability to do the job--being pregnant, that is. If you were to become pregnant with that position, you'd be stuck in a desk job and away from the "action". You're a liability and the job is dangerous. You couldn't be in patrol, too much of a risk.
    Anonymous

• im a veterinary technician so i know as soon as i get pregnant i wont be able to hadle large animals, i wont be able to assist in surgeries or do radiographies most likely i will be moved as a receptionist during my pregnancy
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 7:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I am a teacher so being on my feet all day would stink but it would be managable. This is my first year teaching and I was not working when I had my daughter. I have been ttc for 23 months now for baby #2.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2009