Age VS. Christmas

I've recently lost my job and between my boyfriend and myself we have 5 kids and the youngest is my daughter and she'll be 8 months old on the 20th and I was wondering wether to make a big deal out of christmas this year for her or no?I know she wont be able to remember it and I've already got some gifts for her to try to unwrap under the tree.Please let me know what you think.Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She won't notice but what about the other kids? Do you usually make Christmas a big deal? I think you will enjoy making Christmas a big deal for her and you will have the memories even if she doesn't.
    Anonymous

• just do what you can do even if its not alot.. if any of your kids start to complain you can tell them what i was told when i was little 'You should be glad you got anything for xmas, theres people in this world who dont get anything!' to me teaching kids the value of things like holidays are very important not just bc of the gifts but being around family is the important thing <3 hope that helps
    Magouirkmandi

Answer by Magouirkmandi at 6:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009