How would this happen? (wrong address)

Ok my dh and I have been married for 10 yrs. now and just recently we started to recieve junk mail being sent to our residence of his exwife but with our last name, as if they were still married.

She is married and has family with her dh last name.

What do you make of this and we live 2 hours away...???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The ex may have had her identity stolen. Might be something for her to check into...
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 2:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Exactly what PP said. I would let her know and look in to it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• That happened to my ex and his wife at a home I never lived in. She DID NOT like it! Databases with old/outdated info. Someones not getting paid enough to change it or is too lazy. It just keeps coming back around every few years. We bought our house 8 years ago and last week we found 2 pieces of mail addressed to the previous homeowner. Odd.
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 2:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• UGH! I'm wondering the same thing! My DH has been divorced for years and they were married in MA. We moved to TX 2 years ago and we've just begun to get junk mail in HER name w/ my DH last name. She changed her name back to her maiden name before he divorce was even finalized, and never really even used DH's last name while they were married. I HATE seeing her name in my mailbox! UGH!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2009