Christmas Gift ideas for 7 year old niece?

I will most likely end up going to "Justice" to buy her some clothes. Any other ideas? Popular things this year? Other "cool" clothes stores? Budget is around $50-60.

Marti123

Asked by Marti123 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Get her an apron and a cookie mix with cookie cutters. This is what I got for my friends little girl. I think she will enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• check my pro i have some really cute totes i made on there with the totes from hobby lobby and an iron on patch. i filled it with goodies for the girls i had to buy for, i ended up making eight of them and they are really cute! the totes cost about 3.16 to make and you can fill it with spa stuff and a gift card so she pick her own clothes. i also like the pp idea! very creative!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My daughter is seven and is into "beading and jewelry making". She loves to create and is artsy. A plastic tote with a bunch of crafty items, she also loves the tattoo/body art stuff, liv dolls, moxie dolls, glamor type stuff/lip gloss/nail polish/lotions/perfume. Is she into music? A cd player and a couple cd's. nanu pets, littlest petshopss that you can use online.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2009