Three Kids?

Hello, I am 15weeks pregnant with my third child. My oldest is a boy(Raider) and he is going to be 2 on Jan 4th and my second is also a boy(Mason) and will be 7mo on the 21st of Dec. I am hoping for a girl, so I though I would get on here and find out those of you who have 3 kids what do you have 2boys and a girl, 2girls and a boy or 3girls/boys?

Mamaof2boys1802

Asked by Mamaof2boys1802 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have 3 sons.

My oldest is 5 1/2, then 3, then 23mths(he'll be 2 on Jan 14th).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I'll have to get back to you on that, I'm 25 weeks pregnant, but don't know what baby 3 is yet. I have two boys so far though, they'll be 2 and 1 when the new one arrives.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have a boy, 14 - a girl, 6 - then a boy, 4.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My first 3 were boys and my last 3 were boys also!!!
    Good luck for a girl!
    I have a granddaughter though!!! SPOILED!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My sister has one girl and 2 boys o.o And a stepdaughter :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have 2 boys and a girl in the middle. She is one tough cookie. And better at sports than her older brother.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have three kids. My oldest 2 are boys, then my youngest is a girl. It's perfect to me! And the age difference is great too. The boys are 12 and 11, and DD is 5, so she has her older brothers to watch out for her. They love it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have a boy and then two girls. Sending lots of pink vibes your way if that's what you're hoping for!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have 3 boys.
    Anonymous

• I have one of each, I'm guessing you're looking for the odds. I have heard it's a statistic that once you get 3 of the same gender you should give up hope lol. If your pregnancy is completely different, it's probably a girl. I felt different and carried different with my daughter...I know someone who had a boy and then 3 girls, and she said all 3 girls the pregnancy was the same, but opposite of her boy. A LOT of people say this, usually those who have boys first. Just trying to give you some hope :) If you don't get a girl...just be grateful you won't have to deal with a TEENAGE girl! :)
    NewMom2RAD

Answer by NewMom2RAD at 3:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2009