Do you exchange gifts anymore?

It could be just me but does any one do the exchanging gifts thing anymore...I remember in school we used to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No my kids don't exchange gifts at school, and I do not exchange gifts with anyone other than my sister and brother. Other than that, we just buy for the kids in the family, and for our kids and our parents. For my friends, I will be baking cookies and brownies and other Christmas goodies. They always appreciate that since none of them cooks lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We do the white elephant gifts with our family, It saves money and you don't have to find a gift for that had to buy for person.
    Anonymous

• At church we do "secret sister" gifts all year & then at Christmas we find out who it is. It's really fun. I exchange gifts with a few friends of mine.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:45 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• My girl scout troop is doing a secret sister this week at our meeting. All the parents were remembering doing them and it was so fun.

Can't really do them in school any more because too many people can't participate and who wants a used stuffed animal from that kid? Nobody, so they just skip it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We do a secret santa at church...but we only have like 20 members so its not too bad. I think we're picking up a nice ornament and a candy bar.
    Anonymous