WAS IT OK!!!

me and my husband just had a baby 4 weeks ago ..... well needless to say we slipped up and had sex last night ( SUPPOSED TO WAIT SIX WEEKS) i am not bleeding and it didnt hurt will it be okay if we dont do it again until time.....???? if it didnt hurt it didnt hurt anything right?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• It will be fine. I would wait a little while longer. The dr usually will tell you it's ok after your 6 weeks check.
    Anonymous

• You are probably okay, just don't do it again. I think by 4 weeks any inside tearing is healed. I did the same thing after my first born and was terrified. I called the nurse and she said don't do it again. :)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You are still breathing? You have a pulse? Yeah, you're o.k. Oh, young love, how I miss thee! Anyway, some people heal faster than others, if there was no pain then nature did it's job quicker than usual. You probably don't want to get into the "rough stuff" yet, though. Take it easy and have FUN!
    Anonymous

• It's really best to wait the whole 6 weeks but since you're not hurting or bleeding it should be okay. On a side note, wow, sex at four weeks PP. My youngest is 7 months old and I'm so not interested in sex. You might want to wait until your doctor clears you but I'm impressed.
    Anonymous

• not to sound like a sex addict but i wanted it 4 days after birth
    Anonymous

• You probably didn't hurt anything but still let the tissue in there heal. Remember how fertile you are right now too so you could get pregnant, too

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• you are fine. i didnt wait either and im fine.
    ajmlaa

Answer by ajmlaa at 8:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2009