constantly leaking a whitish discharge???

is this normal im 20 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah I am to as lone as it done smell you should be okay
    Anonymous

• um it doesnt really smell, maybe a slight smell but not really
    Anonymous

• It is normal to have a increased amount of white or clear discharge. Its your bodies way of preparing for birth don't worry unless it has a strong abnormal odor or accompained with itching soreness which could be a yeast infection but sounds normal 2 me
    hillma

Answer by hillma at 3:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Normal! And it will only increase over the course of your pregnancy, so stock up on panty liners (and be sure to change them often!). Try sleeping bottomless (and panty-less) to let your girlie bits air out. As long as it doesn't smell, you're fine. If it gets a sour smell, and you get itchy, then that's likely a yeast infection, which you can easily treat, but I think you're in the clear. Pregnancy is a very "juicy" time for women. =)
    During my third trimester, I actually had so much discharge, I thought my water had broken, and I went to the hospital. They sent me home, of course. I was just glad it wasn't that I had peed my pants!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2009