Any advice please...

I'm 14 wks pregnant and lately I've been having lower abdominal pain. But the pain only comes when I'm walking/ moving around. It even gets to the point 2 were I become lightheaded whenever I'm in pain. I've tried mentioning the pain to my OB so he did an u/s to check on the baby and said it was just round ligament pain... My job requires mild lifting and alot standing (Walgreens photo). The pain gets so unbearable at time where I really dont know what 2 do.. Any suggestions or ideas on I should do.

Buffie04

Asked by Buffie04 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you should quit working if thats a possibility, your baby is more important than that dont you think? I dont mean to sound mean or anything.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i had the worst pain and still having it, same thing happened to me and i just let my work know that i couldnt lift some things and i took it easy the first trimester cause thats supposed to be one of the most important times, im 21 weeks with my first and am always in pain but everythings going ok i guess, good luck and dont stress urself out :)
    therisaa

Answer by therisaa at 2:47 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You might be able to go out on disability, or have some modifications made for you at work. Fortunately, round ligament pain isn't dangerous, but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with. There isn't much you can do, aside from avoiding activities that aggravate it, and take some Tylenol when the pain is really bad. Hang in there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Can you read this post : http://www.cafemom.com/group/104638/forums/read/10448840/SPD It's from my due date group. Is it anything like they describe here? Just a thought. If you can't read the post, send me a message and I"ll copy/paste it for you!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2009