Why?!! Ever notice this?!!

Whenever some people have something to say, they exclaim!! After every sentence!! I guess it's supposed to be cute!! But it's not!! It's annoying!! Not every sentence out of your mouth is exciting!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I find that annoying. I actually changed the way I worded an email not long ago because I had three exclamation marked sentences in a row. (Hey! It's so good to hear from you! Strange, too, because I was just talking about you yesterday!) I changed it because even though I meant all three marks, I was still annoyed.

I'm also annoyed by ALL CAPS WRITERS, people who use no punctuation (specifically periods), and people who look as though they never set foot inside an English classroom. One thing I am NOT annoyed by, however, is people not using their shift key. i.e. i've done it many times myself. it's not any more difficult to read or understand.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• if ya dont like it dont read it!!
    Anonymous

• THE THING THAT ANNOYS ME THE MOST IS WHEN PEOPLE WRITE IN ALL CAPITALS. IT'S EXTREMELY HARD TO READ AND VERY ANNOYING.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Maybe they're easily excitable. It's not cute, but I think it's funny. Or wait, I THINK IT'S FUNNY!! Totally just kidding.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• LOL!!!!! hehe, i never pay attention, but really, how someone types, shouldn't bother someone.
    skennedy_82

Answer by skennedy_82 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Maybe to them it is. Why worry about it?
    At least we havent seen much of the caps undercase writing anymore.
    I am talking about ThIs WhEn ThEy FeEl ThE nEeD tO tYpe LiKe ThIs.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009