Have you seen this?

I had a blast filling out this ballot. So many lefty lovelies I had a hard time deciding.

http://www.mediaresearch.org/notablequotables/bestof/2009/publicballot/default.aspx

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Truly ! .... You were forced to choose whether to single out the DUMBEST quote, or prefer the MOST MISLEADING quote - the quote which was most densely propaganda.

For most of the categories, I really wanted to choose ALL the quotes !

It WAS informative, though, because I don't tend to see what these people are putting out there. Some of their statements showed such a complete admiration for blatantly Iron Curtain principles that it was amazing that their interviewers or editors, or at least their audiences didn't violently reject them !

I guess it is true what that old Nazi said,"We will simply repeat our ideas in your ears over and over, until - unnoticed - they become YOUR ideas ..."
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 5:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• LMAO!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I am doing the test right now. People have forgotten the lessons learned from Hitler.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2009