DOes anyone know where I can get a personal loan easily? I have bad credit but want to try to make it right. Plus christmas is coming... I need help!!!

Danielle428

Asked by Danielle428 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• do you have a friend or relative who would be willing to lend you money?

do you need debt to celebrate the birth of Jesus?
    Anonymous

• good luck, let me tell you we already tried that, my husband went to our bank and applied for a loan, we got denied for insufficent income, and that was BS cause he brings in well enough to cover $80 a month payment for the loan.
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You can do title loans on your car. You can borrow against your next paycheck in some places.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You can go to places like American General and stuff like that...i get loans from them and my credit is not great...you can apply and find out within an hour...ive borrowed off and on from them for about 3 yrs now..the interest WILL be high though. i just get smaller loans like 750-1,000
    Mary.M

Answer by Mary.M at 1:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2009