Does anyone else HATE Christmas on this site?

I swear as soon as Thanksgiving is over then bam its all the bull posts about Christmas.
Who should and shouldnt celebrate it
Who is and who is not lying to their children.
Blah freakin Blah.
Why cant people just enjoy the season with out tryin to make it misrible??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I will celebrate how I celebrate, don't give me any crap. You can/cannot celebrate how you want to, and I won't give you any crap. Now, if everyone else will just follow suit.

Seriously, though, it was the same way last year. As soon as Halloween was over, "they" started on Christmas. When Christmas is over, we'll move onto something else. I think I'm just going to start skipping over the Christmas threads entirely.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I think is lack on money for a lot people and it will get worse by next year.

wreath

Anonymous

• well whats your issue???
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i know. its pathtic. let people celebrate how they want
    Anonymous

• I don't hate Christmas on here, but I do hate the negativity towards the holiday itself and towards HOW people do or don't celebrate it. Really, does it make ANY difference to you how someone else celebrates the holidays? I LOVE Christmas, but I'm not going to try to force it on someone else, I wont try to convince someone else that they're terrible for not telling their kids Santa's real, I'm not going to bash someone for spending a lot on presents because they can and I can't, etc. That is NOT what the season is about. Everybody celebrates differently, people celebrate the season for different reasons, some don't celebrate it at all. That's THEIR prerogative. Live and let live.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I know what you mean. The loonies are coming out of the woodwork. @@
    Anonymous

• Darn those Grinches!

Everyone has their own beliefs. I had Jahovah Witnesses live next to me for years. They never downed me for celebrating and we had conversations about things in the bible too, but not once did we ever raise our voices or get irrational over it.

We simply said, " I believe what I believe and you believe what you believe." Awesome people. Shame everyone cannot follow suit like previous poster April.....and some of what Duster Mommy says.......

Oh My Lords!!!!!!!!!!

If we all got along...........JESUS! Just call us the STEPFORD WIVES OF CAFE MOM COUNTY! LMAO!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2009