Okay I am 2 weeks away from my due date. My stomach is hard. Does that mean I will be going into labor soon?

Lindz0307

Asked by Lindz0307 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably "false" labor. Or baby your baby is in the location where it is hard...
    Anonymous

• If you're two weeks PAST your due date, your doctor should have spoken to you about being induced! Doctors don't let pregnancies progress past 42 weeks. What did your doctor say at your last prenantal appointment?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You could be having braxton hicks contractions. Your body is preparing for labor, sit back and relax, next thing you know you will be up all night with a new baby, so don't rush it. If you start having regular contractions then it's time to call your Dr. If you're feeling different than usual maybe give your OB a call just to be safe. GL and CONGRATS!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Towards the end my belly seems to get hard. it is a lot more crowded in there and the body is preparing! You could still have a couple weeks. Hang in there and congrats!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• well i had braxton hicks form 24 wks until i deliver. aso maybe yes maybe not. we all have different bodies.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2009