Have you had an affair?

I started seeing this police officer and sounds nice right? I love a man in uniform! But I have been doing little things like lunch going for a walk and i even went to visit his dads grave. This is all new for him with his dad and having a hard time dealing. In the beginning it was friendship but I feel like it is getting alot deaper! and does he! any one here with me or has this happened to you b4?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you, or him married?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Nope. I wouldn't play with fire because I love my husband.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• This is how affairs get started that's for sure. We befriend them then it builds. Oh, btw there are Cm groups for women in affairs
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what the question is... If you or he is married, then yes, you're doing something wrong. I don't believe cheating is EVER acceptable, under ANY circumstances. If you're not getting what you need out of a relationship, you either fix it, or you leave. But you DON'T take up with somebody else. It's the most disrespectful thing you can do to somebody you claim to love, in my opinion.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't think anyone should cheat on their partner. Regardless if it's just flirting or more, it's wrong.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Nope I am not a whore.
    Anonymous

• Me and my husband Have an open relationship and it has worked out for us for 11 years now
    Anonymous

• **Nope I am not a whore.***

dont answer questions using high school terms. it just makes you look more like one answering questions with words like "whore"
    Anonymous

• Have I ever had an affair? Nope never have and never will. I got married to be only with my husband.
    Anonymous

• In my wedding vows we said "Forsaking all others" and we stick to it. I am faithful to my husband in every sense and he to me.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2009