Is There a GOOD, FREE Budget Program Online?

I'd love to find one that can keep me organized and on top of our budget...it's 'just enough' and I feel like we are so behind! I just want something to simplify the whole thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• Ive tried to find one. I couldn't. If you do please send me the name.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Mint.com, Wesabe.com and ClearCheckbook.com(the standard version is free for this one). There's also Mvelopes.com, but that one isn't free. Hope that helps, good luck. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I haven't found one. I finally broke down and spent $50 on You Need a Budget. I have to say it was worth every single penny I spent.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 5:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• yes there is, its awesome! It comes with counseling when you get the full version for $10, you also have the option to earn extra money monthly by referring others to use it, helping finances even more.

They even help you start saving! Go to EmmaLeeInc.com to check out the In & Out Financial System.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• a budget? what's that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2009