I have gone from eating 3 LARGE meals a day with snacks inbetween to 5 smaller meals a day 300 calories each. When will that hunger feeling stop and when will my body get used to it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've been on the no money for food diet. I think it was about 2 weeks when I stopped feeling as hungry and it started feeling like my stomach couldn't hold as much. I drink a lot of water. I lost 35 pounds. I'm trying to not loose any more weight because I'm wearing the smallest clothes I own. Now the little food I am eating is higher calorie. I don't want to end up with no clothes to wear!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• It depends on what you are eating. Try to eat foods with fiber in every meal and snack to. Drink water and stay moving. I never ran into the hunger problem when I changed my diet to smaller meals.
    I eat more wheat crackers, yogurt smoothies (the low fat), carrots, broccoli, cheeses, almonds, there are alot to choose from.
    Good luck!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Eat lots of whole grain, fruits and vegetables, and drink lots of water.

It is possible that 1500 calories a day is not quite enough for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I do 3 large and 3 snacks. I do 500 calories for the large and 100 calories for the snacks. I never have a problem not feeling full. I also drink a lot of water

Answer by admckenzie at 5:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• If you're not getting satisfied with the way you are eating, then your body isn't going to get used to it. You're starving your body without eating properly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2009