H1N1 Vaccine Recall

Just heard on the news that millions of doses of H1N1 vaccines for kids 6 mo on are being recalled because they aren't strong enough. Anybody else heard this? Hmm more of a reason not to rush vaccines thru production?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Health

• I saw this, earlier today. I knew something like this was gonna happen sooner or later. This is just one of a billion reasons that I am anti-vax.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 6:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I saw it on the afternoon news at the drs office today, over 800,000 recalled....... no wonder I wasnt in a hurry to vax my kids. I still wouldnt vax tham against it, it has already gone thru our school and everyone is fine...... hmmmm, imagine that, another hurry and lets do this so we can pull it back off the market
    Anonymous

• All it is, is the flu. The only people who are are die from it are people who already have health issues. Anyone who is healthy and has had it has not gone more then a couple days to a week of being sick. Then it's gone. I wouldn't even blink an eye at getting myself vaccinated against it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• This won't be the only fallout of this vaccine....just wait.
    Anonymous

• I could see people not wanting to vax because of what a vax may do to some people but good grief, it's just wasn't strong enough, doesn't mean it's not effective!

Anonymous