is it possible to "hide" a group?

i just joined a large group with lots of active posts. i was wondering if it was possible to "hide" the group from my active group posts. there are so many going at the same time, that it pushes my other groups current posts back pages and pages. i just wanted to know if that was possible, and then i could go visit that group seperately. does that make sense?

abelsmama07

Asked by abelsmama07 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• anyone?
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Hi abelsmama07,

To select which groups will appear on your "Active Groups Widget" just click on the "Edit" button on that widget.

You will be able to select what groups you would like displayed, even the specific forums of a group by placing a check mark next to the ones you want to see.

We hope that helps!
    \The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I did not know I could chose which forums I wanted to display. Thanks Cafemom.
    DogsMom

Answer by DogsMom at 11:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2009