Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

loss wages?

my mom was in a car wreck and cannot work but w/ her insurance she can get loss wages. the company refuse to send the paper work to the insurance company. what can be done about there anyone she can call.?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.