Is it ok that I don't want my baby to grow up?

She said his first word at 5 months and was talking in sentences by the time she was 1. She was running at 9 months. She was potty trained by the time she was 15 months. She does everything SO F*CKING FAST!!

She 2 today- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER- and I just want her to stay little and chubby and cuddly and all cute like she's now!!!

Is that wroooong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha NO! I don't think so. I wanted my little boy (2) to stay a baby FOREVER, he too was /is a fast learner. Now I have a 3 month who was born 10 weeks early and she has been a baby for what seems like FOREVER and I am so ready for her to be able to play
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 5:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• No I think every parent doesnt want their kid to grow up. My son was the same way he did and does everything so fast. He just turned 6 too :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2009