Why do I have no energy until the evenings?

Lately I have had NO energy all day long. I drag all day feeling like I could fall asleep anywhere at any time, and sleep for hours and hours. That's just how tired I feel. By the evening though, my energy level picks up big time, and by 10 pm when I am headed to bed, I feel like I have a ton of energy.
I get about 7 1/2- 8 hours of sleep nightly (the majority of the time). I drink plenty of water. I eat well. I exercise for 30-40 minutes every day. I'm just so confused as to why I have no energy throughout the entire day until the evening, when I should be winding down... Any thoughts on this?! I would appreciate it!

coffee_chick

Asked by coffee_chick at 5:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Health

• Could you be pregnant? That's how I felt at the beginning of this pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Definitely not pregnant! If that was a possibility, I would be thinking the same thing :)
    coffee_chick

Answer by coffee_chick at 6:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You eat Well....but are you eating ENOUGH? I find that so many of my clients cut their calories TOO much and as a result they do not have any energy. Just a thought :) Let me know if I can do anything to help!
    ammil87

Answer by ammil87 at 7:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Maybe take a vitamin?Could be you have low iron.What are you eating?Eating balanced throughout the day helps.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I sometimes have more energy at night b/c I know the kids will be asleep and I can have Mommy time. Are you more energetic on Michael's school days? Maybe your tired b/c you're dreading dealing w/ your boys together- I know there are days I dread dealing w/ all 3 of mine at the same time, and that wears me out.
    wakymom

Answer by wakymom at 12:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2009