Help morning sickness!

Going on my 2nd baby, Ive dealt with the wonders of having morning sickness.-but it lasts all day. what are somethings you have tried that worked for your sour belly? besides crackers/ginger ale. <--it works, but not a lasting effect. gime something more...

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't have any tips, but I'm right there with you :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Seabands acupressure wrist bands at the drug store for $12

Suck a lemon slice. Seriously.

Lavender oil or in tea.

Eat something with protein.

Eat white rice with ginger dressing (like the yummy kind from the sushi house) before bed.

I still puke all the time
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• ohh these are great answers guys. lol. j/k. it does suck! but i have bought them wrist bands and they nearly cut off my circulation. they make them so small--i dnt see why. im a small skinny person with skinny wrists..i cnt see a bigger person trying to wear those. aint nothing happening. unless SOME are adjustible. lol
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Lemonade, lemon drops, anything sour. I love sour skittles.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 6:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• The seabands dont work worth crap! I had hyperemesis twice and horrible morning sickness once. The only thing that worked for me at all was lemons! I sucked on them all the time but make sure you take your prenatals if you do that becuase it will eat away at your tooth enamel and can eat away the calcium too. A good thing to do is to put water in an ice tray and squeeze the crap out of a lemon and mix it in with the water and then freeze it. If you eat an ice cube every 1/2 hour then you will be getting near the amount of fluid that you need
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• oooh sour skittles. sounds yummy! im drinking lemonade...unnoticingly..working.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Talk to your dr. I had morning sickness 24/7 for nine months with my 4th. They tried 3 different medications - none of them worked for me, but they do work for some people.

Answer by missanc at 8:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• chamomile tea
    peppermint tea
    ginger tea
    licorice tea
    seasickness bands

congratulations on your new family member!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2009