6 wks, 5 days pregnant and having sexual problems :(

I miss sex, like, a lot. I dream about it just about every night. There are two problems, though. The first is that my cervix has bled 2 out of the last 3 times, and now I'm afraid. The second problem is that I'm feeling rather ill most of the time. I know my husband is missing sex too, and I feel really bad. I said no to sex for the third time in our 6 years together the other night because I felt nauseous. We tried just having oral sex, but there are problems with that (like a worse gag reflex and the fact that the semen made me feel REALLY sick for hours afterward).

Any tips, reassurance?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• have you tried other things (not oral, not penetration) you know sometimes a really good make out session in the shower can do wonders and your DH can still get relief, you can also with clitorial stimulation. There is so much more to foreplay then leading to sex and both of you can get relief.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Just give it a little time. It gets better as hormones level out. Explain to him how you feel right now and give it a couple of weeks. I've been too tired for sex lately, which I hate because I miss sex too, but it will get better.
    Anonymous

• Mutual masturbation might work

Answer by admckenzie at 6:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Talk to your doctor if your bleeding afterwards and don't attempt sex again until you have his OK. As for oral sex, maybe don't swallow?
    Anonymous

• Wow...you have a 3 month old and your pregnant AGAIN??? Was it planned and right away?? I soooo want this to happen after I have my first!! :D Sorry i know off topic......
    Anonymous

• I agree with the PP
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Anon :27, my daughter is 18 months lol.

Anon :11, I don't exactly have a doctor. I am deciding between two midwives, and since I have hired no one I feel uncomfortable asking them for advice, you know? I don't want them to work for free.

The makeout session in the shower sounds really awesome, though lol. I'm gonna see if hubby will go for it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2009