For breastfeeding moms, what do you do with Formula coupons that formula companies send you in the mail?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• give them away
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 6:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I actually posted on here one time to see if anyone wanted me to mail to them, but I didn't get a single response. I don't have any friends that are formula feeding IRL... I think next time I'll bring them to the grocery store and just leave them on the formula, let someone find a little gift =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I give them to people who can use them.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 6:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• my niece was just little and they used the type of formula they were sending me coupons for, so i gave them to her. with this baby i haven't gotten any coupons in the mail for some reason. it's ok though. i don't know anybody i could give them to anyway.
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 6:29 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You send them to me!!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I gave the samples to the local food bank and I left the coupons in the formula aisle or if I saw another mom there I would offer them to her.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• It is funny you ask this because thats what i got in the mail today. I throw them away!
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I ff my baby and I always get coupons for a brand I don't use. Nestle Good Start so I usually throw them out since everyone else I know uses enfamil just like I do. So if anyone on here uses Nestle Good Start let me know.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i throw them out because i dont get them often enough and aren't active enough anywhere to try and find somone to give them too
    Gaberielle

Answer by Gaberielle at 7:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I've thrown them out. not gotten many, but I got some.
    proud_mama_kat

Answer by proud_mama_kat at 7:42 PM on Dec. 15, 2009