How would you handle this situation?

I started working this summer because hubby asked me to so I bargained with him and told him okay I'll work but here's the deal you have to make sure the kids do their homework and complete it make sure it's all signed and what not not a big deal if you ask me...well he's just let it slide to the point of my kids getting way way behind in school and now it's my fault they aren't doing good he's not doing anything to help me out I found out he's even skipped a couple of bills that were supposed to be paid because he's too damn lazy to go mail them it's bullshit! everything has gone downhill since I started to work from school to the house to bills and finances how do I handle this?? I don't even know where to begin. How would you all fix this mess and nip it in the butt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I would QUIT my job and put the kids first.
    Anonymous

• You need to take care of the bills and the kids too. Unfortunately it's the only way it will get done. I do everything.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:23 PM on Dec. 15, 2009