Would this bother you?

Your daughter's father not commenting any of the pictures you put up on facebook from her 1st birthday (which he didn't come to and it was also her actual birthday) but commenting on some lame video his friend posted? Does he just not give a damn? I also sent him a video of her walking and he didn't respond.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• My daughter is 16 and has never met her real father. At 1st it bothered me alot. but as time went on I realized that HE is the one missing out. Not you and not your daughter. Continue to do your part by sending the pictures but don't expect anything in return from him. Then you won't be dissappoined. And be very careful not to allow your bitterness towards him affect your daughter. She is young now but as she gets older she will want to meet him. I hope he get's a clue and tries to form a reationship with her now. But be encouraged. Keep your head up. You are the most important person in her life anyway: YOU ARE HER SUPERHERO "MOMMY"
    me-time

Answer by me-time at 6:43 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Yes! what a d*ck!
    Anonymous

• oh yes but now try not to show him her pics at all and send tag the pics to couple of ur close friends but not to him at allll,,,if he comment don't answer ,,ignore himmmmmmm,,he is doing this in perpose,,,,sorry for ur feelings calm down honey :))
    Anonymous

• Yes, that would bother me a great deal.... It sure looks like he's not interested in his daughter at all. I'm sorry :(
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Maybe he didn't see them. I don't comment on pics my husband puts up of our kids always. I think you are creating drama.
    Anonymous

• Has he previously seen the pics?.. maybe he feels bad that he wasn't there?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2009