Single White Female? Please help

OK, I'll try to make this as short as possible. I have a long time friend of 20 yrs. We have been on and off friends. When I met my husband she got jealous and didn't want me to talk to him. Needless to say I still did and we stopped talking. Then we became friends again. She met this guy I'll say #4 guy she was engaged to in a very short time. Guy stands her up behind her back on wedding day. I mean he was going to leave her without even telling her on her wedding day. He also cleaned out all her money same day. She still ended up marrying him that night. We stopped being friends again because I told her I lover her and am still her friend but don't respect her husband for what he did. She got mad at me and said why couldn't I be a good friend. I was trying to be. We stopped talking again. So she texts me few nights ago that he left her again in a sneaky way without telling her. I didn't respond because we are no longer Con't

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• friends. Well my mom watches my DD at my house. This chick showed up to my house. This scared me. Am I overreacting. My mom said she wanted to talk and let her in. I seriously don't trust her. I don't know what she is capable of. WTF? Give advice or any comments please.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 6:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I didn't mean to post Orignal anon sorry it was a accident.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 6:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• She is probably not dangerous and you could talk one last time, telling her it's the last time because you cannot help her. Tell her she asks for help and ignores your help/advice and then expects you there when everything falls apart. Tell her you have your own family issues to deal with and while you wish her well, you cannot be that person for her to lean on anymore.
    This is a toxic relationship for you and it will keep on going and going as long as you allow it. Trust me, I've been there.
    Anonymous

• I would talk to her, but not in your home and not with your child.
    Anonymous

• You were friends for 20 years and now all the sudden you think she's dangerous; because you lost touch/had a falling out and now she wants to reconnect with a lifelong friend in her time of emotional need?

Yeah; glad you're not my "friend"...
    Anonymous