What are you thoughts on the H1N1 vaccine???

I have a 6 month old and his doctor said I should get it. What do you think??

Heather10285

Asked by Heather10285 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Health

• his doctor said I should get it for him.... sorry
    Heather10285

Answer by Heather10285 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Every doctor will tell you to get it. When my son was 6 months the doctor asked if I wanted him to have the flushot (the normal one this is before h1n1) so asked whats the chances of him getting the flu. She said its very slim....So I didnt get him one. This year we moved to NY and I got him the flu shot. Ya know what happened? He got the damn flu 2 weeks after he got the flu shot. He wont get the H1N1. My hubby did because of his job but I didn't and wont.
    Anonymous

• I declined the shot. SHe had her regular flu shot only. It has mercury in it and I dont think it's as scary as the media makes it. I personally think the drug companies that promote it are out for money. My ped said to get it too, but I didnt.
    Anonymous

• Most Dr.'s will tell you to get it, I will never give my kids H1N1 I hear more bad about it then good, besides they didn't have much time to experiance or see how people will react to it, they made it and started injecting people with it, it's your choice weather you want them get H1N1, my family, my sis family, moms family and all my friedns will not get it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We declined it much to the chagrin of the doc. And LOOK 800,000 doses recalled!!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Nope, no no... I am not going to get it, neither are my children. And most doctors don't get it and neither do their kids. My brother is a doctor and he says it's all about the money. Most doctors will tell you to get it, but most of them would never get it or allow their kids to get it so, no.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 6:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Not getting it.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Not getting it either.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 7:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• We got it and our daughter is just fine.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I wouldn't touch it.
    Anonymous