Did anyone watch Dr. Phil today? Who do you think should get custody of the child.. The Aunt or Father?

I think the Father should get his baby back. The poor man looked absolutely devastated the whole time! I understand the child has grown used to her Aunts home and children, but she needs her father. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• The Aunt was a jerk...she has a sense of entitlement.. " I watched my sister die, Dr. Phil...." therefore I should raise her child... and those pictures... good grief... a bottle of mustard on the counter and some dishes in the sink...that is ridiculous. I have dishes in my sink right now while the dishwasher runs..does that make me a horrible mother??
    There isn't going to be a huge bond since the child has lived elsewhere for 2.5 years. Honestly, this woman was a twit. Dh said the same thing..He said she has no right to that little girl and she needs to relinquish her claim on that child.
    We are adoptive parents and both of us think that taking this child from the biological father is wrong.. every child should stay in their bio family if possible.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Father should get his baby back. The aunt is a selfish moron that will keep the child in constant mourning. With dad she can move on and live her life. So sad. Women do seem to feel entitled to the children so I am not shocked by it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• The father should get her! He HAD to stay in NM to provide the insurance for his wife. The daughter went with the mother to be with her for the end of her life. The aunt has NO RIGHT to keep his daughter from him, regardless of bonds. That is HIS daughter, NOT hers. And I'm sure her sister's dying wishes were for the sister to have Kate IF something were to happen to the father as well. I feel so bad for that poor father. He just wants his little girl after just loosing his wife. Wants to raise her and love her for both of her parents!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2009

• What time and channel does Dr Phil come one now? I thought he went off the air when they started the Dr Oz show in his time slot..... I'm in texas.
    Juliebee81

Answer by Juliebee81 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 28, 2009