Did anyone watch Dr. Phil today? Who do you think should get custody of the child.. The Aunt or Father?

I think the Father should get his baby back. The poor man looked absolutely devastated the whole time! I understand the child has grown used to her Aunts home and children, but she needs her father. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel the father should have her back home with him... When they showed the pictures it amazed me that they had the nerve to show them. He wasn't even in the same state so how was he supposed to have taken care of a house, and his wife was dying. It just seems to me this is a case where the Aunt thinks she's better than the father and doesn't like him so she's going to do all she can to take the little girl away.
    I didn't like the Fathers Lawyer but he seems pretty passionate so hopefully the Father will get his little girl back..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009