Just had my baby 2 days ago, and had to get a stitch...

I tore a tiny bit and had to get a stitch, how long till it disinegrates? How long till I feel completely normal down there, and no stinging when I pee?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What piwife said. It took mine about three weeks, maybe a little longer, but I tore quite a bit. It took about 3 weeks to feel normal again, except my tailbone. I bruised my tailbone during labor and that took closer to the 6 weeks to feel back to normal.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• it took me about 3 wks. i tore form one end to the other. but it disenagrates withing like a week or so.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i didnt tear but i was cut it felt better within 2wks maybe they should disenagrate within 7-14 days
    Anonymous

• It took about 2 weeks for mine to disenagrate, and about 2-3 weeks to feel normal. But still to this day I feel slightly weird sometimes and I'm 7 weeks post pardon. Let me tell you though sex will feel completely different though!!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2009