do you have to wait the whole 6 weeks?

i just had a baby but my boyfriend and i dont want to wait the whole 6 weeks to have sex...is there any possible way we could have sex sooner? How long does it take you to fully heal? does it take the whole six weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always waited the whole 6 weeks helps to heal and prevent another pregnancy ...
    Anonymous

• I tried it, after about two weeks, and where I had an episotomy, I tore. And it didnt hurt until that. I would wait, to be safe.
    Anonymous

• I actually waited 7 weeks because I got the Mirena a week after my 6 week check. When we finally did have sex, it hurt. It's been 4 months now and it still hurts. I tore inside and out, so there was no way I was going to have sex before they made sure I was healed all the way.
    Anonymous

• They tell you to wait to help prevent infection. However, we didn't wait and it hurt like hell. If you do try it make sure you are lubed up really good and wear protection. It would be really easy to get preg. again around this time. So be carefull.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Wait....it's in your best interest.
    Anonymous

• What's the rush? Why don't you just do everything but the actual act?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2009