Can thiscause a miscarriage or hurt my baby?

I am 5 weeks preg. I work with a few jerks (to put it nicely) and today I sort of got into it with two of them. I just felt hormonal and as I was telling the something I feel this warmth come over me and my heart began to beat so fast. I guess it was all the anger I was trying to keep under control. Could this hurt my baby or cause a miscarriage? It seems my hormones are not allowing them to walk all over me like they usually try to do. Work is also super busy so I am stressed and afraid this can hurt the baby too? Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was prego with my ds, i worked in a place like that. my marriage was falling apart and was in an argument nearly everyday that whole year. I cried myself to sleep most nights and I fell twice on the floor. My son is now a nutty 2yr old, lol. Our bodies are amazing and our strength as women is unbelievable. i'm sure you'll be fine. Try not to stress though and dont let those idiots get the better of you because stress can increase your blood pressure, that could be what happened to you and too much of it can cause issues. so just relax and enjoy your pregnancy, congratulations!
    Anonymous

• every body handles things differently.. when I was younger and got prego i was fighting with my family and my bf constantly and stressed out bad then had a miscarrage. I blame some of that miscarrage on the stress I was under at that time.. stress isn't good just take it easy
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i don't think that getting angry on occasion would hurt your baby in the slightest. i do think that being under a lot of stress a lot of the time could be bad for your health and your baby's. but from what you said, i think you have nothing to worry about =)
    Anonymous

• i guess i meant like every day work stress is ok, if your work is crazy stressful that's another story.
    Anonymous