Is it normal for food to not agree with you big time in early preg?

I am really early in my preg and I just ate some frozen pizza and right after my stomach started killing me. If I lay down it feels better but the moment I sit up it's terrible pain. Anyone had this? It's not like I need to throw up pain but more like something didn't agree with me but worse pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• possible, or gas.. gl
    Anonymous

• hmmm well i ate some peanuts the other day and it gave me such bad gas that my belly felt really upset.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Yes.

Get some papaya enzyme.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• yes! i had it with both my sons each something different than the other one. dairy with my second son(mostly ice cream and cheese). and strawberrys with first son
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 7:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I am 12 weeks and I have been having trouble with Dairy(have since the beginning) and I have even taken to drinking Lactaid Milk.Another thought maybe the Pizza was freezer burned or defrosted at the grocery store and they refroze it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2009