Psychics: Anyone do picture readings out there?

I was a member of a group that had a forum dedicated to picture readings, but I can't find it now. Anyway, I usually do readings for people, but I'm curious about something and I have a really good pic with clear a clear view of the eyes of both people involved. So, anyone out there? Sorry to bother you all, but I'm just curious about what others think. Thanks!!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have done a lot of past life readings using pictures. I often see the former life super-imposed over the face in the photo. It is sometimes very detailed. My friend, greenwitch, does present life readings and predictions using photos. She can see auras. But for current life readings, I have to use the Tarot cards.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• wow i cam across your post sorry i am not a member of a group like that but i think thats really cool of you
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 9:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• There are several readers in the group The Paranormal Psychic Sense. We have some that can read a pic (i can generally) and we have others who like to have a pic and chat at the same time. Feel free to apply.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• Hey witchqueen, if you come back to this, I was wondering if I sent you a picture of me if you could see anything involving my past life/lives?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2010