Does anyone go to classes (campus or online) at ITT Tech?

How do you like it?

ZCMommy68

Asked by ZCMommy68 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby attended ITT Tech. He liked it. Keep in mind that it's expensive.
    Anonymous

• my dh went there too but they didn't help him at all, he's not even doing what he went there for as a career, it's a waste of money
    Anonymous

• Run!!

Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Have a couple of informational interviews with people in your chosen field to help you determine whether or not this is the right career choice for you. Check to see if there are open jobs in this field, too

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• I go to ITT and I love it...If you want to know more about your local school go in and talk with the people. I dont know about the poster who said run. Employers in my area who are looking for my degree really want people from my school itself so i would say do some investigating on your own.
    Goldilocks716

Answer by Goldilocks716 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2010