OUTTA control!!! toddler!

I have a beautiful 2 almost 3 yr old. Latly it seems she is very stubborn more then before. MY MOTHER says it could be red dye makin her hyper or corn or something like that. I feel like somewhere i went wrong. im not a good parent or something. I get on the computer or watch tv or whatever because i want to get away. She is very smart. And i love her very much. but I just dont understand why it seems like no matter what i do she just wont listen or chooses to continue to do. I have tried calmly tellin her, spank her, pop her, punish her (corner, no tv or whatnot) But when i have had my day full i get irritated and start to yell at her when i have already told her million thousand times that day. I have tried so many things. I myself am not in the best health. Pregnatcy took a tole on my body. I miss when she was a baby and couldnt get around or run. Im just so tired of having thses crazy days. I want to enjoy my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Both of my kids went from very well behaved sweethearts to crazy, misbehaving children at the same age. Just before they turned three they completely changed. My BFF's son did the same at that age and my neighbor is just starting to experience it. Mine started to come out of it at about 3 and 1/2. It is a phase they go through-stay consistent with disipline and know that you are doing the best you can. Everyone told me about the terrible twos-2 was NOTHING compared to 3. Stay strong you can do it-you are not alone.
    Anonymous