When does morning sickness usually kick in?

on average?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i read that it usually starts around 6 weeks, but can start earlier or later. and it usually goes away around 12 weeks but of course can last much longer. for me that was about right on. it really did start right at 6 weeks, and went away around 11 and a half weeks.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I am 7 weeks right now and haven't had it too bad. Just fleeting waves when I get too hungry. It was the same with my other two also. Some women have it the whole pregnancy, some just for the first trimester and some not at all! Just depends!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 9:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• 6 weeks
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• Everyone doesn't get morning sickness. I am pregnant with #4 and have not had it with any of my kids. So...it may not, "kick in".
    happySAHMmomof2

Answer by happySAHMmomof2 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It most commonly starts around 6 weeks but it can be different for everyone. Mine kicked in around 7 weeks and lasted for about a month. It really is different for everyone though.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2009