Do you believe that Tiger Woods was involved with all of those woman???

I dont know if I believe all of those woman coming out about having affair with Tiger Woods. For some reason I think some of them may be lying. Just my opinion....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some of them might be. But Im positive he did have an affair.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't doubt that some of them are saying it just to make him look worse than he already does.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• You know, I just don't care.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I think evidence would speak louder then words.

WHY would one save such lame messages? Extortion? Some heidi fleiss type woman trying to make a name for herself using high profile people. Not the first and I highly doubt the last. She is pathetic. I am sure she planned it, but then what do I know or WE know as people whom know either.

Anyone can probably make a fake accounts and type lame messages back and forth.....I found them so ridiculous that their conversation would not be more 'intense'?

IP addresses would show the real truth as to WHERE messages came from on both sides.......and cell phone companies can be subpoenaed too Im sure for where calls DID originate from. A LONG process should it go to court.

I betcha it will be past news within 6 months........and honestly who cares.....it's HIS mess really.
    Anonymous

• One affair was enough to ruin his image forever. The other ten women are just icing on the cake. I'm sure someone in the mix is a liar but who cares one out of ten is enough to make him a pig.
    Anonymous

• Oh he probably did. I think he is a sexual addict and can't help himself.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I don't especially care.
    Anonymous

• If he has had an affair with the 16 or so women that we're up to now, then he has a serious sex addiction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• In my opinion I think he did have an affair as far to if all these women are telling the truth I doubt it. They are probably just looking for their 15 minutes of fame.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• His previous handlers said that there were multiple payouts before he got married to keep the women quiet that he was having fligs with. Many of his endorsement contracts have morality clauses in them, so it was necessary to keep his womanizing quiet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2009