i miscarried today anyone else in my boat

please help got three positives in one day and i took an overall amount of ten tests all positive but the positive slowly day by day got lighter. i figured it would happen. i started bleeding last night and had a doctors visit this morning .the doctor confirmed that i indeed miscarried and that it was so early that we would let my body dipose of the aftermath. so the doctor told me that i could try as early as two weeks from now she literally said try the 22nd of december. what could i take to boost my chances and try to prevent another miscarriage? i had one before in may 2005 and the next year jan 2006 i was pregnant. i didn't think that i would want this so bad but it was right there and slipped away. i have a three year ols daughter and all day she has been telling people my baby sister... i didn't even tell her i was pregnant my husband asked her before i found out that i was pregnant if she wanted a brother or sister .

chedda

Asked by chedda at 9:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• just be careful they say the first trimester is the worst for miscarriages. U need to take it light and easy for anything u do, lifting things, just dont over do it. Make SURE ur eating as healthy as possible, smoking can cause it as well (so if u do id say stop for the time being) Prenatal vitamins get ur body all the nutrients the baby needs so make sure u take them.
    Just be easy with ur body :)
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I went through a similar thing last Dec. I miscarried on Dec. 4 after having several positive pregnancy tests. I got another positive in Jan. and now I have a 3 month old boy. They say you're very fertile after a miscarriage.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 10:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• i havent told anyone but my dh and my boss that i misscarried two weeks ago I was only like two weeks along but still just the thought that i didnt slow down it was all my fault that it happened
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2009

• It's NOT your fault!! There is absolutely NOTHING you can do to prevent a miscarriage!!! It is a painful thing to go through & i hate that you had to go through it but you have to remember, that it happened for a reason. I've had 3 & that was the only way i could get through mine. Usually women get prego about a month or 2 after they miscarry. Atleast thats what happened to alot of women i know personally.
    Anonymous