convertible car seats

does anyone have a great convertible car seat they can recommend? I would like for it to go up to 65 lbs. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2009 in Travel

• Graco Myride 65. A little bulky, so its not best for parents with multiple kids in carseats. I love mine!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• graco nautilus 65lb in harness and 100lbs booster. awesome
    Anonymous

• britax
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I have to second what anon said. I love our Granco Nautilus.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:25 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• The Graco Nautilus is not a convertable. It is forward facing only. I would suggest the Tru Fit.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/Graco-Nautilus-3in1-Car-Bravo/ip/8112222
    That's the carseat that we have for our one year old son. We absolutely love it. He likes sitting in it as well. We've had no trouble with him and using that carseat. It's a little heavy, so it would be suggested to keep it in one car and not move it from one to the other. However, it is definatley heavy duty.

We LOVE the fact that it converts into a an older toddler car seat, and then eventually into a child booster. The head rest is removable, and so is the back to eventually turn it into a booster. We really enjoy this carseat and it is one I would definately recommend. It is also one that my husband's cousin got for his son.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2009